- 5am wake; protein shake w carbs
- 6am coffee or tea of the day
- 7am energy bar or oatmeal w walnuts n cinnamon
- 9am 6 eggs w ham/ bacon/ turkey sausages
- 11 am lunch chicken breast w brown or jasmine rice or tuna w pasta
- 1 pm 20/30 min. nap
- 2pm brown rice, greek yogurt, cinnamon, raisons, splenda mixed
- workout; protein shake w carbs within 30min. after.
- 7 pm dinner; Tuna salad or chicken mixed w vegetables only
- still hungry? Ultramet pudding or protein shake no carbs
My own Eating Habits
Cherish every moment and every person in your life, because you never know when it will be the last time you see someone. Have dinner together. M.
It's a new week and another chance to be one step closer to your goal/s. 3 things to keep in mind 1. Be aggressive 2. Be more aggressive 3. Don't ever give up. M.
Just because you may exercise regularly doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. By following these basic guidelines, you'll not only get great muscle-building and fat-burning results from your training, you'll also enjoy a higher level of energy throughout the day.