- 5am wake; protein shake w carbs
- 6am coffee or tea of the day
- 7am energy bar or oatmeal w walnuts n cinnamon
- 9am 6 eggs w ham/ bacon/ turkey sausages
- 11 am lunch chicken breast w brown or jasmine rice or tuna w pasta
- 1 pm 20/30 min. nap
- 2pm brown rice, greek yogurt, cinnamon, raisons, splenda mixed
- workout; protein shake w carbs within 30min. after.
- 7 pm dinner; Tuna salad or chicken mixed w vegetables only
- still hungry? Ultramet pudding or protein shake no carbs
My own Eating Habits
Leave a Reply.
Just because you may exercise regularly doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. By following these basic guidelines, you'll not only get great muscle-building and fat-burning results from your training, you'll also enjoy a higher level of energy throughout the day.